Monday, April 30, 2012

Peer Comment (Week 4)


Melissa,

You've got a well thought out post here. As a blog post, the tone is pretty conversational so it's a nice read after hours of formal class lectures. Here are a few things that stood out to me that I liked:

-As I stated, the tone. You didn't try to oversaturate your paper with big words and factual information, but rather kept it short, sweet and to the point.
-The transition from sentence to sentence makes sense, as your ideas are related. This keeps the flow for the reader.

Here are a few things I may improve on:
-Structure. Structuring your post may be something to consider in order to help the reader gain a better feel for your flow and organization of ideas.
-A couple of references. I'd say you really got me interested in Adam Anders as a producer and musician based on his talent alone, it may be useful to include some reference of his work or possibly a link to an external site where I can hear/experience it.

Hope this information finds you well. Great job!

-Matthew Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment