Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Peer Comment (Week 2)


Trinity,

Great post! I like the album picture up top, it gives us a nice visual that goes far beyond just displaying the cover artwork. I'm going to have to start using those in my posts as well. As far as your post goes, it is well written. I like the way you sectioned and organized everything-having multiple sections of text make it easier for the mind to comprehend as it's not too overwhelming. I also like that you answered the questions in the sections themselves; however, for clarity purposes, it may be beneficial to include the actual questions so the reader can better understand your objective, in my opinion. The information you provided was sufficient, although I don't see many citations. All in all, great post. Very few errors.

-Matthew Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment