Monday, April 23, 2012

Peer Comment (Week 3)

Tara,


This RIGHT HERE is a great post! Here are a few things that came to mind initially that I felt were strong:
-Very informative. If I hadn't already read up on, listened to, and watched documentaries of Kraftwerk, I feel like I'd have a pretty good understanding of them and what makes them so important.
-Your layout and structure is real nice. It makes for an easier read, as your thoughts are connected with one another. Transition from one sentence to another makes sense.


Here's what I would consider taking a look at for improvement:
-The vibe I get from reading this is pretty rigid. Loosen up! Being a blog post, it doesn't necessarily have to be the most formal paper - although it can still be professional. I find I am able to read things more easily when the writer approaches them as a conversation rather than an informative brochure.
-Introductions/conclusions - I feel it's always nice to let the reader know what they're getting into as well as tell them what they just read about after reading it. It may seem a bit repetitive and redundant, but that is key in ensuring that information is retained.


Hope you consider my thoughts!


For you other readers, here's a link to the post I reviewed:


http://taraschnaitman.blogspot.com/2012/04/kraftwerk.html


Enjoy!


-Matthew Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment