Saturday, March 31, 2012

Introducing Me to You (Week 1)

Hi, I'm Matthew Morrison. As of Today (March 31, 2012), I am a current student of Full Sail University, enrolled in the Bachelor's of Science in Recording Arts. I am a mathematically based, musically driven, and faith oriented person. As far as musical taste goes, I get along with anything that sounds good - doesn't everybody? I am into all types of music that showcases any type of skill or talent, whether it be lyrical, songwriting, composition, instrumental, or even unique chord progressions. I'm especially a sucker for good vocalists that can utilize harmonies to enhance their stellar performances as opposed to mask a lack of vocal ability, as many artists do these days. I often find myself enjoying somber sounds from Misty Edwards, original orchestral compositions from Hans Zimmer, and metal bands such as August Burns Red and Killswitch Engage. I am always seeking to broaden my musical horizon and further my knowledge of the history of what we call music. I'm looking forward to sharing all of it with you as students and friends over the next few months prior to graduation.

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy what I have to say throughout my posts on this blog! Feel free to get a hold of me if you'd like through the Contact tab at the top.

-Matthew Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment